Ryan Commercial Lawyers has extensive experience and expertise in property matters, ensuring our clients are provided with the best possible opportunity for successful legal and commercial outcomes.
Ryan Commercial Lawyers is committed to completing all property transactions within a timely and cost efficient framework while maintaining high standards of service and advice.
Our real estate and commercial property expertise includes:
- commercial property sales and purchases
- commercial and domestic property developments
- liquor licensing issues and transactions involving liquor licence
- hotel and tourism developments
- retirement villages
- commercial, retail and industrial leasing
- acquisitions of property by self-managed superannuation funds
- mortgages, guarantees and indemnities
- non-sale transfers (including spousal transfers and distributions from trusts)
- stamp duty advice
- adverse possession
Our thorough understanding of the complex legal and commercial issues related to property investment and management assists our clients in maximising their investments while avoiding the pitfalls associated with this sometimes litigious area.
Ryan Commercial Lawyers also has extensive experience in relation to resolving disputes in relation to property law matters, including hearings before the Magistrates, County and Supreme Courts, the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and attending mediations before the Small Business Commissioner.