Ryan Commercial Lawyers can assist you to resolve legal disputes (both large and small). We are committed to ensuring the best commercial outcome for our clients and focus on resolving disputes as quickly and cost effectively as possible without necessarily resorting to litigation. Our lawyers are skilled in alternative dispute resolution techniques, particularly in mediation and arbitration.
We understand and appreciate the costs associated with litigation and strive to ensure our fees are reasonable having regard to the value of the dispute. We work closely with clients to understand their objectives, advise them of their prospects of success and to assist them to develop a strategy to achieve the best possible outcome without losing sight of the commercial imperatives of our clients.
The areas of litigation and alternative dispute resolution in which we practice include:
- Contractual disputes (including the property and business transactions);
- Property and lease disputes;
- Partnership, shareholders’, company and Joint Venture disputes;
- Gaming and Liquor Licensing (including disciplinary proceedings and inquiries under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 and the Gambling Regulation Act 2003);
- Planning and environment; and
- Wills and estates.
Our lawyers have detailed knowledge and experience of the litigation process and we are proud of the results we are able to deliver for our clients.